Monday, April 29, 2013

“When in Rome, do as the Romans do.”


Recently I went to Rome with my friend Laura. I saw (all the sights), I battled (where to eat), and I conquered (all the shopping). It was such a great experience. I loved being able to see where history was made. Rome is like no other city I have seen before. The buildings and ancient ruins are breathtaking. I had to remember to put my camera down and enjoy the moment. Food in Rome is fresh  and delicious. The language was hard to understand but the people are helpful and are willing to take time to explain things to tourest, like directions. Below is a list of things I recommend on your trip to Rome...

Sleep
Radisson Blu es. Hotel, Rome Via Filippo Turati, 171, 00185 Rome, Italy


Activities
✩Spanish Steps- Piazza di Spagna✩  The Pantheon Piazza Navona Fontana dei Trevi Vatican City ✩ The Piazza Venezia Basilica Uipia (Forum of Trajan)Constantinès BasilicaForum Romano (Roman Forum) Palatino (Palatine Hill) Colosseum ✩Sinagoga✩Shopping✩

Eat

Meals
Ristorante Mensa di Bacco

Osteria la Quercia

Trattoria Fiammetta

La Bottega Del Caffe

Trattoria Cecio

Osteria Spaghetti


Gelato
Caffe Ciampini

Kosher Gelato

Gelateria Della Palma


No comments:

Post a Comment