Saturday, April 20, 2013

Paris

School is winding down and I only have one exam left. I decided to get out of London and travel. My first stop was Paris. It was amazing. I love exploring another city and seeing how others live. It was really interesting to be somewhere where the main language is not English, but it was not to hard to adapt to it. Here are some recommendations...



A few Activities: 
✩Musée d'Orsay ✩ Tour Eiffel ✩Champs-Elysees Avenue✩Arc de Triomphe✩Musée du Louvre ✩Pont des Arts- Love Locks ✩1st Chanel Store- 31 rue Cambon✩Rue Saint-Honoré✩Cathédrale de Notre-Dame✩Rue Rosiers (jewish quarter)✩Center Pompidou✩Palace of Versailles✩

Yummy Eats in Paris:
La Terrasse du 7ème (by the Tour Eiffel)
  • http://www.laterrassedu7.com/
Angelina (by Musée du Louvre)
  • http://www.angelina-paris.fr/
L'as du Falafel
  • https://plus.google.com/115347975969490413823/about?gl=uk&hl=en
404
  • http://404-resto.com/restaurant/paris/404/menus/
Renoma Cafe (by Arc de Triomphe) 
  • http://www.renoma-cafe-gallery.com/
Laduree (by Arc de Triomphe)
  • http://www.laduree.fr/



No comments:

Post a Comment