Thursday, February 21, 2013

London Fashion Week

London Fashion Week was more than I ever imagined! It was incredible. LFW is so much different from New York Fashion week. All the people are so posh, fashion forward, and knowledgeable. New York Fashion Week has a strange mix of people and people who want to be in the fashion world, but cannot quite figure out their own style. There are two main tents for shows and inside Somerset House there are exhibitions. The exhibitors are designers and the set up a space to show their new collection. You need a special pass to have access to them, it is mostly buyers and photographers who can go and see the new collections. I was lucky enough the get a pass from my internship because they were showing. Everything at LFW is very exclusive. I really enjoyed being able to see how fashion week worked in another country. It was interesting to compare it to New York. I meet some really cool people and was able to expand my horizons in the fashion industry. Even people watching was beyond words when I stood outside the tents. I cannot wait to go back for another season!






No comments:

Post a Comment