Saturday, February 2, 2013

Valentino

I have recently started making a list of things I have done so far in London. I have realized how fortunate I am to have this opportunity, that many others do not get. I have also started to make a list of places I want to go while I am here. 

One thing I did was go and see the Valentino: Master of Couture exhibit at the Somerset House. It was unbelievable to see over 130 divine haute couture designs worn by icons over the past decades. The installation was breathtaking. It is set up like a runway and allows the viewer to get close to all the garments. It was inspiring to see Valentino's work. I cannot believe how much he has accomplished so far. It really proves that anything is possible. 

I am really enjoying my time so far. London is such an amazing city. It reminds me of a BIG New York, which is cleaner and where the people have better accents.



No comments:

Post a Comment